FYI... The Dalai Lama is speaking at USC on Tuesday, May 3rd

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
A special share for those who are interested... The Dalai Lama is speaking at USC on Tuesday, May 3rd. There are two discussions being offered.

They are as follows:

At 9:30 AM at the Galen Center the Dalai Lama will present a public lecture entitled, “Secular Ethics, Human Values and Society”.

At 1:45 PM a moderated discussion, “Secular Ethics: Origins, Elements and their Function in Society”, will be held with the Dalai Lama and other distinguished guests at Bovard Auditorium.

Tickets are available for purchase on Monday, March 14th. Cost ranges from $50 and up. Those who want to know more can log onto USC's website for more info.

I am going! This is something I thought to share with the group. I hope you all don't mind that I am passing on this info as I thought it might be of interest to some.

Take care, God bless.
BL

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Thanks for sharing this
    Thanks for sharing this BL!

Leeza
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    This sounds great
    I wish I could go. Ines you have to take notes for us.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    I would love to go
    Wish I still lived in So. Cal. I don't think I will ever see him in Utah! Would love to hear about it after you go!
    Carol
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I am excited about the
    I am excited about the prospects of seeing the Dalai Lama come May. A friend was supposed to come with me, but it looks like I will do it alone. That is ok by me. This is a rare opportunity to see him speak and I know I will treasure the experience. I will be sure to let you know how it went.

Thanks for the well wishes. God bless.
    Ines