Spring Is Coming, So, What Is The Weather Like In Your Area Now?

2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sea60 said:

77 with clear sunny skies in South Texas
    I could live with this weather for about 6 months!

Sunny and in the high 50's,
    Sunny and in the high 50's, so, very nice here! It makes Spring look just that much closer!

Lex
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    MAJW said:

Beautiful..
    Here in central NC.....upper 60's today..70's tomorrow....trees blooming, daffodils up...forsythia blooming....blessed sushine...
    And ALLERGY TIME!

Sunshine
    We had sunshine today but didn't help one bit with high winds. It is dropping down in the 30's tonight.Next week in the 50's.

I live in Ohio. Been one of the worst winters with lots and lots of snow and rain.If it didn't snow it rained.If it didn't rain it was sleet.And now flooding everywhere. Cincy had a restaurant that was on the Ohio River go floating. I have no idea with the river being flood stage why people would eat there. Over 80 people were rescued.

Waiting for sun again with no high winds.We might get a 60 degree temp next week.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    sbmly53 said:

Flood watches & warnings.
    We live on a hill, so not much danger for us. We had over 2' of snow Monday and it was 45 yesterday with very heavy rain. I stopped at Home Depot tonight and ran into 2 co-workers buying sump pumps and hoses.

I'm glad to hear that many of you are enjoying nicer weather. It certainly does lift the spirit!

Don't forget to Spring Ahead tomorrow night. I hate the loss of time, but enjoy the extra daylight in the evening.

Sue

Today was sunny and warm and
    Today was sunny and warm and it is suppose to stay that way! Makes me happy!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    sbmly53 said:

Flood watches & warnings.
    We live on a hill, so not much danger for us. We had over 2' of snow Monday and it was 45 yesterday with very heavy rain. I stopped at Home Depot tonight and ran into 2 co-workers buying sump pumps and hoses.

I'm glad to hear that many of you are enjoying nicer weather. It certainly does lift the spirit!

Don't forget to Spring Ahead tomorrow night. I hate the loss of time, but enjoy the extra daylight in the evening.

Sue

Today was sunny and warm and
    Today was sunny and warm and it is suppose to stay that way! Makes me happy!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    sea60 said:

77 with clear sunny skies in South Texas
    I could live with this weather for about 6 months!

I think I will move to
    I think I will move to Texas! LOL 77 sounds so good! Cloudy today and chilly. Just in the high 40's.

Jan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I see
    I see BEAUTIFUL sunshine now hopefully it stays all day.

The temp is warm, in the
    The temp is warm, in the 60's, but, it is very windy. Summer, where are you? lol

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    meena1 said:

Chilly here in
    Chilly here in Philadelphia..hoping for some sun

Cloudy, windy and cold
    Cloudy, windy and cold today! Just in the 30's Brrr
  • ShirleyCurls
    ShirleyCurls Member Posts: 51
    Deep South
    Sunny, low 70's.

My daffodils have bloomed and gone!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    nys
    the rain has finally stopped...still on cool side but NO snow nor rain...so I am happy
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

nys
    the rain has finally stopped...still on cool side but NO snow nor rain...so I am happy

Central Texas
    Today is a little cooler than it has been,it is in the 50's and supposed to be low 30's tonight. The last couple of weeks has been highs in the upper 60's low 70's and lows in the low 50's. We have had a lot of wind lately but overall very nice, we need rain. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    meena1 said:

Chilly here in
    Chilly here in Philadelphia..hoping for some sun

Today was so beautiful, in
    Today was so beautiful, in the 70's! It felt so good to soak up some sun!