It's back

Here we go again. It's back, new spot and armpit again. SUV 8. Have surgery for biopsy and bone marrow biopsy tomorrow afternoon. I have to have chemo again, possibly stem cell transplant. Chemo most likely will be ICE, don't know anything about it.

Comments

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    So sorry
    Hi Beth,
    I am so sorry to hear this news. Hopefully this is just a small bump in the road. I will be sending you all the positive energy and good thoughs for tomorrow and beyond. I think of you often and know what a rough time you are having right now.
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    Oh, no!
    Beth,

I am so sorry to hear about your test results. It seams like you, Lisha and Vinney can't catch a break. I will continue to send prayers your way.

Kellie
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Oh,No!!!
    Beth,
    It seems like there is no rest for the weary. Our prayers go out to you. Hopefully just another bump to hurdle. Keep us updated as to the next steps. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    KC13167 said:

Oh, no!
    Beth,

I am so sorry to hear about your test results. It seams like you, Lisha and Vinney can't catch a break. I will continue to send prayers your way.

Kellie

Oh Beth I'm So Sorry!
    Beth,

I havn't posted in some time but have been following you all when I can. And I was so sorry and saddened by your news of a recurrance. You have really had a hard time battling this godawful disease. I will be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow and pray all goes well. There has been a few members who received ICE prior to their sct and I'm hoping they will come on to assist you on this journey and help answer all your questions. I'm sure right now you are numb with shock. But if there is anything I can do please let me know. Please let us know how tomorrow goes and most important how you are doing.

With love and prayers,
    Leslie
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    It's back...
    Oh Beth, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I went to your "about me" page and refreshed my memory on everything you have been dealing with....been a long 4 years of battling this for you. You know we are here for you and will be saying our prayers and thinking positive thoughts 24/7. As you feel up to it, please let us know how the BMB and biopsy surgery goes for you. Chin up dear lady....Much love to you...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626 Member
    So sorry
    I feel so bad for you but also know that you are a strong, seasoned, veteran and will make it through. We are all here for you and please use me in however you may need to. Unfortunately any of us could face a relapse and I know just who I would want to talk to. Keep up the fight,take good care and good luck going forward...always going forward!! Heartfelt prayers are being sent your way. Mary
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member

So sorry
    I feel so bad for you but also know that you are a strong, seasoned, veteran and will make it through. We are all here for you and please use me in however you may need to. Unfortunately any of us could face a relapse and I know just who I would want to talk to. Keep up the fight,take good care and good luck going forward...always going forward!! Heartfelt prayers are being sent your way. Mary

Thanks
    Thank you everyone. You all are so great. I'm doing ok right now...just don't like being cut on. I feel so out of control right now. My sister is talking about coming up here for a bit and it would be a very welcome visit.

You know what ticks me off the most? I just spent $100.00 on getting my hair colored and cut on saturday, and now I will be getting ready to lose it again......damn my timing couldn't have been worse.

I'll try to let you all know how it goes. I will be going to spend a couple day at my father in law's house with my sister-in-law till Friday when my husband gets back in town.

I miss him and wish he were here.
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    dixiegirl said:

Thanks
    Thank you everyone. You all are so great. I'm doing ok right now...just don't like being cut on. I feel so out of control right now. My sister is talking about coming up here for a bit and it would be a very welcome visit.

You know what ticks me off the most? I just spent $100.00 on getting my hair colored and cut on saturday, and now I will be getting ready to lose it again......damn my timing couldn't have been worse.

I'll try to let you all know how it goes. I will be going to spend a couple day at my father in law's house with my sister-in-law till Friday when my husband gets back in town.

I miss him and wish he were here.

dam
    that sucks!!!!!!!!! so sorry, stay strong! Vinny
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Is there no end to the pain
    Hello Beth,

I too went to your profile. Next month, April, it will be 5 years since all this
    started for you. I am so very sorry for the monster's return. I think you know, we are
    all sending you our prayers, well wishes, and positive energy to you. We are all on this journey together. You are not alone.

All my love Maggie
  • hilde451
    hilde451 Member Posts: 229 Member

Is there no end to the pain
    Hello Beth,

I too went to your profile. Next month, April, it will be 5 years since all this
    started for you. I am so very sorry for the monster's return. I think you know, we are
    all sending you our prayers, well wishes, and positive energy to you. We are all on this journey together. You are not alone.

All my love Maggie

I am so sorry
    So sorry to hear this Beth, prayers for a full recovery going your way. I do my cat scan tomorrow to see of mine is back. But will see. I pray you will beat this monster again. I know you will. Good thoughts coming your way. Love and Hugs , Hilde
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    hilde451 said:

I am so sorry
    So sorry to hear this Beth, prayers for a full recovery going your way. I do my cat scan tomorrow to see of mine is back. But will see. I pray you will beat this monster again. I know you will. Good thoughts coming your way. Love and Hugs , Hilde

Thinking good thoughts!
    Hi Hilde,
    I will keep you in my prayers and thinking only positive thoughts for good results on tomorrows scan.
    Much love to you...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    hilde451 said:

I am so sorry

Scan
    Hilde,
    Be thinking of you tomorrow. I get my scan on Friday this week. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Scan
    Hilde,
    Be thinking of you tomorrow. I get my scan on Friday this week. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Positive Energy
    Beth, I am so sorry to hear of the news - it is a real bummer - now just focus on day to day and you have family and friends to lend you support and from here as well. Sending you positive energy along the way.

ALso to those getting the scans -

In prayers,
    Liz
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Beth
    I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong. I know you will be glad when your husband gets home. I'm sure he is a great caregiver. Take care and many hugs sent your way. Joanie