NorCal get together

Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
I am so excited to meet all of you! I get a big smile every time I think about it! Here are the details....

Saturday March 26, 11:30am (This should give Chen time to get back to he brother's birthday celebration. It will also give others time to shop or explore if you want.)

BJ's Brewery
3531 North Freeway Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834

So far I have the following wonderful ladies attending...I will be confirming the reservation on March 23 so if anyone else can join us, just let me know.

Double Whammy
Chickadee1955
RE
Chenheart
Gabe N Abby Mom

ElizabethB, are you able to join us? I wasn't sure from your post.

If anyone would like my cell number or directions, send me a PM and I'll be happy to share.

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am so
    YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am so excited~ RE and I met at the SoCal lunch in August, and now I get to meet the NorCal sisters! Being that I am seeing our sweet RE for the 2nd time, it is officially a RE-union for us! Sorry, I couldn't help it! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    chenheart said:

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am so
    YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am so excited~ RE and I met at the SoCal lunch in August, and now I get to meet the NorCal sisters! Being that I am seeing our sweet RE for the 2nd time, it is officially a RE-union for us! Sorry, I couldn't help it! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Since I'm in the Midwest...
    Won't be there. Still, am wishing all of our NoCal sisters attending a wonderful experience! I know you'll enjoy every moment!

Kind regards, Susan