Taleena... How are you doing

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
You have been on my mind. I hope things are ok on your end. When you have a chance, let us know how things are going for you.

Take care, God bless.
BL

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Was thinking about you last night
    and wondering how you are. Thanks for posting, Bella Luna.
    Suzanne
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Was thinking about you last night
    and wondering how you are. Thanks for posting, Bella Luna.
    Suzanne

Same here .. thinking about you as well!
    Hoping all is well in your neck of the woods!

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Thank you for thinking of
    Thank you for thinking of me... to tell the truth I've been MIA... kind of feeling a bit of a hermit lately...kind of isolating myself... and for me that's probably not a good thing...but sometimes, even against my better judgement I have a tendancy to do that...then because I haven't come around for a while, I feel guilty and so I stay away longer...and it becomes a vicious cycle... Christmas Girl informed me of the shout out...so, I figured I'd better jump on here...

I'm hanging in there, doing what I've got to do. Had the Zometa and it knocked my on my arse for the first day fan a fever of 103, couldn't get out of bed... then for a week after ran a low grade fever and just ached every where... feeling better now... though I will confess my energy level is at a negative level... Onco wants to wait 3 months and then run more tests..so if he's in no hurry, then who am I to worry... so just taking it all one day at a time...I suppose that's all any of us can do right?

I've been thinking of all of you...thank you for thinking of me and pulling me out of my isolated nest... needed it..really I did!

Hugs & love to you...

~T
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Taleena... Thanks for
    Taleena... Thanks for getting back to us. Understand about being a hermit. We all go through stages were you just want to be alone for a spell.

I am sorry to hear the treatment is giving you such grieve. I hope the pain lets up and you start to feel better.

Hugs and Prayers to you and your Family. Take care, God bless.
    BL
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Taleena... Thanks for
    Taleena... Thanks for getting back to us. Understand about being a hermit. We all go through stages were you just want to be alone for a spell.

I am sorry to hear the treatment is giving you such grieve. I hope the pain lets up and you start to feel better.

BL

Taleena
    We understand the

Taleena
    We understand the need to hibernate but don't ever feel guilty when you are off for a bit. Just hop back on when you are ready and say hello. We know that there are jsut times we need to pull back. And also know that if you are having a down moment or whatever that we are here to listen to you. Vent, rant, complain, laugh, celebrate, whatever you need to do we are here to listen and to be a sounding board. So sorry that you are having some problems with the treatments. Will keep you in my prayers that it gets better.
    Stef
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    taleena said:

Thank you for thinking of
    Thank you for thinking of me... to tell the truth I've been MIA... kind of feeling a bit of a hermit lately...kind of isolating myself... and for me that's probably not a good thing...but sometimes, even against my better judgement I have a tendancy to do that...then because I haven't come around for a while, I feel guilty and so I stay away longer...and it becomes a vicious cycle... Christmas Girl informed me of the shout out...so, I figured I'd better jump on here...

I'm hanging in there, doing what I've got to do. Had the Zometa and it knocked my on my arse for the first day fan a fever of 103, couldn't get out of bed... then for a week after ran a low grade fever and just ached every where... feeling better now... though I will confess my energy level is at a negative level... Onco wants to wait 3 months and then run more tests..so if he's in no hurry, then who am I to worry... so just taking it all one day at a time...I suppose that's all any of us can do right?

I've been thinking of all of you...thank you for thinking of me and pulling me out of my isolated nest... needed it..really I did!

Hugs & love to you...

~T

uuummmmhhhh - tugging you back into our circle
    So glad you posted again Taleena.

I have to think again about that beautiful quote someone posted
    not too long " Its not the burden that breaks you but the way you
    cary it " I think, something along those lines.

So dear Taleena, lighten your load, post often, vent let us help
    you carry it.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    fauxma said:

Taleena
    We understand the

Taleena
    We understand the need to hibernate but don't ever feel guilty when you are off for a bit. Just hop back on when you are ready and say hello. We know that there are jsut times we need to pull back. And also know that if you are having a down moment or whatever that we are here to listen to you. Vent, rant, complain, laugh, celebrate, whatever you need to do we are here to listen and to be a sounding board. So sorry that you are having some problems with the treatments. Will keep you in my prayers that it gets better.
    Stef

Sweet T...
    As wise Stef already stated - no need, ever, for guilt! Our group here is guilt-free!

With continuing treatments, sincerely hoping the SEs subside and level off.

Sending cyberhugs to you, friend! :-)

Love, Susan xo
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Sweet T...
    As wise Stef already stated - no need, ever, for guilt! Our group here is guilt-free!

With continuing treatments, sincerely hoping the SEs subside and level off.

Sending cyberhugs to you, friend! :-)

Love, Susan xo

I'm so sorry the meds made you feel bad.
    But you're presence is missed when you're not around...good to see you back on sister!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Taleena... Thanks for

BL

Hoping you feel better soon!

Hoping you feel better soon!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Taleena... Thanks for

BL

Sorry you are feeling bad
    Sorry you are feeling bad Taleena. Hoping your pain goes away for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Taleena... Thanks for

BL

I think at times we just
    I think at times we just have to get away from it all, and, if this is what you need, then take this time.

Hugs, Diane
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    DianeBC said:

I think at times we just
    I think at times we just have to get away from it all, and, if this is what you need, then take this time.

Hugs, Diane

T
    T,
    You are always in my thoughts.
    Feel better my friend.

Hugs,
    Margo