Up Date Please Help

Options
Grandma X 6
Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
Well they put it off till this Wednesday because I had taken an Advil on Monday for a fever, of course when I got home they mailed me the directions that told you what you could not have. So now I will be having the MRI biopsy and an CT scan on the same day. Fun. I already had the CT scan booked for that day to check some spots on the liver. Dr said he THINKS they are cyst that are normal as we get older. Had pet Scan in Nov. that showed the spots. This will all happen Wed this week I guess it is better just to get it over with. I'm so tired of all this as I am sure so are the rest of you. I almost told them no I had enough and actually thought of not telling my family anything. I hate to seeing the pain in their faces so I am praying this is nothing I have a lot of living to do yet. Grandchild number 4 is on her way in July. I guess we have to be thankful for what we have. Thank all of you for your Love and support. It will be a long week. Love to all Cindy

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Praying for you! My older
    Praying for you! My older sister (only sis who has not had breast cancer) also has spots in her liver. They have to follow them, but, so far, so good. MRI's and CT scans have gotten sooo sensitive. For example, I was freaked out about lung nodules show on my PET/CT back in 2006. Same nodules are still there on the PET/CT that I had recently. Never have shown cancer activity.

So I am hoping your luck will be the same. I will be with you this week--don't doubt it!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Oh Cindy,
    I know where you are coming from. When I had a scare a few weeks ago, I was more upset thinking about my family. I fought this beast once and can do it again. However, I didn't want to do it again and didn't want to put my family through it again. Luckily, for me it was nothing. I am hoping and praying that yours is nothing too. Sending positive thoughts, prayers, and a big hug to you.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Cindy,
    I know where you are coming from. When I had a scare a few weeks ago, I was more upset thinking about my family. I fought this beast once and can do it again. However, I didn't want to do it again and didn't want to put my family through it again. Luckily, for me it was nothing. I am hoping and praying that yours is nothing too. Sending positive thoughts, prayers, and a big hug to you.

xoxo,
    Jean

You know you have my good
    You know you have my good luck and my prayers!

Sue :)