Lampasas?

pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
as in Texas? I have family there! small world Ü

Comments

• PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Wow!
    It is a small world! I know people there too! and it is not a big place!!!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    PinkPearl said:

Wow!
    It is a small world! I know people there too! and it is not a big place!!!

Not to far
    I am not to far from Lampasas. Hour and a half or so and you are right it is not that big a place. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • Lampasas
    Lampasas Member Posts: 6
    So glad to hear from you
    So glad to hear from you gals from Texas and with folks here. Actually Lampasas is a big town, almost 6000 people, ha ha. We even have 2 grocery stores. Thank goodness Austin is just 60 miles away. That's where I'm going for my surgery. Thanks for saying HI. BTW, I've done a lot of research and have decided to go ahead with the reconstruction. I just think it's right for me. I'm a young 66 and healthy. Thanks to all of you for being there. It really is nice getting to know you'll.
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Lampasas said:

So glad to hear from you
    So glad to hear from you gals from Texas and with folks here. Actually Lampasas is a big town, almost 6000 people, ha ha. We even have 2 grocery stores. Thank goodness Austin is just 60 miles away. That's where I'm going for my surgery. Thanks for saying HI. BTW, I've done a lot of research and have decided to go ahead with the reconstruction. I just think it's right for me. I'm a young 66 and healthy. Thanks to all of you for being there. It really is nice getting to know you'll.

I lived there for a SHORT
    I lived there for a SHORT period of time. My kids were so freaked that Wal Mart actually closed at night. Also when we lived in Lampasas they did not have McDonalds or Taco Bell yet, talk about culture shock!!! LOL

O I love me a good ol Storm's Burger, fries and a DP!!!

Do you know Sable Reynolds, Eddie or Janice Garner, Robert & Darla Groves, or David & Susan Millican?