Can I get an RSVP for the Northern CA get together?

Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
We'll be meeting on Sat March 26th at BJ's Brewery in Natomas. It's just off I-80 at the Truxel exit. I'll post more specific directions, address, and a time soon. I'm so excited to meet all of you, and I'm really looking forward to this!

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    I can come
    Count me in. Can Chen join us?

Suzanne
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

I can come
    Count me in. Can Chen join us?

Suzanne

Alas, we will be moving so I
    Alas, we will be moving so I won't be there. SOB SOB Is this Natomas Station in Folsom. I love that area, great outlet stores and great shops on the little street in Old Folsom. SOB SOB I am so sad that I won't be meeting all of you. Take pictures and have a great time.
    Stef
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    RSVP to NorCal Get Together
    Unfortunately the one day that I cannot come was chosen. It is my birthday AND my 2 college kids will actually be home on the same weekend. It would truly have been nice to meet all of you ladies with whom I have so much to share. I hope you have fun. If anyone would like to have a meet and greet in the San Jose/Palo Alto/Santa Cruz area I would be up for that sometime.
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member

Unfortunately the one day that I cannot come was chosen. It is my birthday AND my 2 college kids will actually be home on the same weekend. It would truly have been nice to meet all of you ladies with whom I have so much to share. I hope you have fun. If anyone would like to have a meet and greet in the San Jose/Palo Alto/Santa Cruz area I would be up for that sometime.

I believe that will work for
    I believe that will work for me. Just let me know the time.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    I'm In!
    Count me in I'll be there, how exciting looking forward to meeting each of you!

RE
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    fauxma said:

Alas, we will be moving so I won't be there. SOB SOB Is this Natomas Station in Folsom. I love that area, great outlet stores and great shops on the little street in Old Folsom. SOB SOB I am so sad that I won't be meeting all of you. Take pictures and have a great time.
    Stef

Folsom does have great
    Folsom does have great outlet stores and shops, but this is not at Natomas Station. Natomas is also an area north of downtown, and that's where we'll be. I'm sorry you won't be able to make it, you will definitely be missed.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom

I would love to come over
    Jessiesmom, I would love to come to San Jose and meet you! I think we should do the next one in that area!
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member

I would love to come over
    Jessiesmom, I would love to come to San Jose and meet you! I think we should do the next one in that area!

Gabe N Abby Mom
    I would love to meet you also. May our health hold up so that we can do it. Hope the one in Natomas goes well.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Starting the diet now! LOL LOL
    Chen will indeed be there!!!! I am there for just a short while...long enough to meet everyone, and hug you and tell you how much I love you~ I am attending my brother in laws 60th birthday that same day (2pm) in Elk Grove, but there is NO WAY I am not meeting all of you too!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    fauxma said:

Stef

Stef!!! No No No~ you will
    Stef!!! No No No~ you will be moving that day???? :-( This is my online sad-face!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    fauxma said:

Stef

I think you should let
    I think you should let everyone else do the moving and you should come play with us! But that's just me being selfish...

Hugs,

Linda
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

I think you should let
    I think you should let everyone else do the moving and you should come play with us! But that's just me being selfish...

Hugs,

Linda

I am not actually doing the
    I am not actually doing the physical moving and I am sure that they would do it all but I just can't leave the micro managing (furniture placement) to others. LOL If we can bump it up a week we will and then I would be able to come so I will take down all the info and hope it works out. So fingers crossed that maybe I can make it.
    Stef
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member

Unfortunately I have a

Unfortunately I have a committment on that day. Don't think I will be able to do the drive there and back and still honour the committment.
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member

Jessiesmom1, I live in Palo
    Jessiesmom1, I live in Palo Alto. Let me know if you are ever up for getting together for coffee/lunch/a walk .... and anyone else who might like to join us. Perhaps sometime we can do a meet and greet in our area.
  • ElizabethB
    ElizabethB Member Posts: 89

Jessiesmom1, I live in Palo
    Jessiesmom1, I live in Palo Alto. Let me know if you are ever up for getting together for coffee/lunch/a walk .... and anyone else who might like to join us. Perhaps sometime we can do a meet and greet in our area.

Palo-Alto
    I go to the VA there for my treatments had my surgery there also I start chemo on the 21 and on the 18 they will be putting in a port...small world lol........