new pix, checking in from Mexico

cavediver
cavediver Member Posts: 607
Just want to say hello to everyone! I have not been on line for a bit...but I have you all in my thoughts and prayers all the time. I posted on expression page a new photo taken yesterday of me at a cave site. I feel good....but still do not have the strength or stamina of past. It is hard for me to watch my friends go cave diving and wait at the surface...but that is my new normall and I must accept that. I do get the chance to spend more time visiting with the property owners!! Love and hugs to all

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I love the picture!...the
    I love the picture!...the water is so clear, and you are lovely! Thank you for sharing it, and for checking in.

Hugs,

Linda
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Hello back (do I hear an
    Hello back (do I hear an echo?). You and the location both look lovely! Thanks for checking in. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Hello back (do I hear an
    Hello back (do I hear an echo?). You and the location both look lovely! Thanks for checking in. xoxoxoxo Lynn

So beautiful
    and I bet you're missing it so much. Will you ever be able to dive again, Cavediver? Sure hope so, but enjoy your time there right now. Thanks for the update.

Hugs, Renee
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    missrenee said:

So beautiful
    and I bet you're missing it so much. Will you ever be able to dive again, Cavediver? Sure hope so, but enjoy your time there right now. Thanks for the update.

Hugs, Renee

Wishing I was there with
    Wishing I was there with you!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi cavediver,
    You look marvelous in your pictures. Glad you are having a good time.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Thanks for
    sharing your new pic. Hope you're enjoying Mexico. Yes, we all have our new normal. I definitely don't have much stamina but we do what we can when we can. Have fun for now!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    missrenee said:

So beautiful

Hugs, Renee

Renee....cave diving is so technical and physical...I doubt I will be able to do it again. I firmly believe one needs to me at 100% mental and physical...and I am not that at either! But I had the opportunity to do it for 20 years, for which I am grateful. Life goes on in other directions...so for now, I will just coordinate trips for my clients and take their photos at sites. Hugs
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi cavediver,
    You look marvelous in your pictures. Glad you are having a good time.

xoxo,
    Jean

Love your pics! You look
    Love your pics! You look marvelous!!!!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    missrenee said:

So beautiful

Hugs, Renee

Wish I was there too! So
    Wish I was there too! So beautiful!

Leeza