BRM Treatment from the Beijing Clinical Cancer Gene Research Center in China.

Mairechime
Mairechime Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
Hello There:

My father has GBM, grade 4 & after posting on this website I received an email from a rep. from Beijing Clinical Cancer Gene Research Center in China.

I have since spoken with the rep. & I'm a bit on the fence about the authenticity of it all. It claims to be a new gene based treatment approved by the FDA in China (not yet in the US) & is successful in curing advanced cancers 70% of the time.

The drugs are in pill form & are prescribed by the Dr. who created this therapy (Dr. Wang) based on his analysis of the patient's medical history, scans etc.

It costs $5282 for a 40 day pill supply. Apparently there are no side effects & the drugs are derived from plants. (The rep. I spoke with didn't know what plants).

I asked the guy for references of patients they cured in the US & he said he will research & see if he can find somebody willing to talk to me.

The next step is for me to send over my Dad's records & they'll take a look & see if he's eligible to take the drugs.

Anybody have any experience with these guys?

Thanks a lot,

~ Maire

Comments

• always believe
    always believe Member Posts: 9
    If it sounds too good to be
    If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!!

Talk to your physicians and i'm sure they will give their opinion on this!!

Scammers love to prey on the desperate!!
  • Rory1987
    Rory1987 Member Posts: 120

If it sounds too good to be
    If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!!

Talk to your physicians and i'm sure they will give their opinion on this!!

Scammers love to prey on the desperate!!

sounds too good to be true
    Well that sounds too good to be true plus I never heard of of gene pills although I've heard of GENE THERAPY which is similar to stem cell transplant being studied