6 months ago

krystiesq
krystiesq Member Posts: 240 Member
I lost my mother to this damn disease, today has been a rough day. I still pray for all of you here and check in frequently to see how everyone is doing. The past six months have flown by.

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    We appreciate it very much your care about us!
    Thank you Krystie!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Krystie
    It is hard to believe it has been 6 months since you lost your mother. Thank-you for checking in on us. How is your little one doing?
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    AnneCan said:

Krystie
    It is hard to believe it has been 6 months since you lost your mother. Thank-you for checking in on us. How is your little one doing?

Thank you for staying with us.....
    You are such an inspiration to us...to keep checking in...thank you....buzz
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277 Member
    Thanks
    For checking in with us. I know this must be a tough anniversary. I remember how much you missed your mother when she died. I am sure that she is very proud of you. Thank you for taking care of your mother and thank you for caring about us here. HUGS to you.
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Lori-S said:

Thanks
    For checking in with us. I know this must be a tough anniversary. I remember how much you missed your mother when she died. I am sure that she is very proud of you. Thank you for taking care of your mother and thank you for caring about us here. HUGS to you.

Hey Krystie....
    So very good to hear from you!! I am glad you still check in on us. Take care.

Jennie
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Krystie
    sorry that you've had a rough day. I wasn't as young as you and my Grandmom was not as young as your Mother, but I lost my Grandmom to bladder cancer nearly 12 years ago (she's really like our second Mother) and I kept a journal in the beginning. I wrote letters to her and still talk to her today. My Grandmom's love will always be with me as your Mother's love will always be with you.
    Holding you in the Light for comfort and peace.
    ~Aud
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Thinking of you
    I'm sure today was very hard for you. You are strong and I know you will keep going because that is what your mom would want. Praying for you that tomorrow may be a bit easier.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • krystiesq
    krystiesq Member Posts: 240 Member
    thank you all
    I appreciate your kind words. And thanks for asking about my little one. She is so amazing and has taught me so much about life. I can't have bad days when she is around! She's nearly 18 months old and growing up so fast. My mom told me that one day I would look at her and be cognizant of the fact that she isn't a baby anymore and wonder where the time went. Boy was she right. Just over the weekend Georgia was running around singing along with a children’s show and wouldn’t let me pick her up! She is truly a blessing. I’m so glad my mom got to be around for almost her entire first year.