Please just say a little prayer....

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Taleena
    my thoughts and prayers are with you. Sorry for the bad news.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Count me in as one of the
    Count me in as one of the pink angels surrounding you with love, courage, strength and prayers. Take care. Marilyn
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Count me in as one of the
    Count me in as one of the pink angels surrounding you with love, courage, strength and prayers. Take care. Marilyn

count me too~
    thinking and praying for you~ what a challenging time. We shall surround you with hope and strength.
    Melanie
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Adding mine to the
    Adding mine to the rest.

Hugs

Donna
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613

Adding mine to the
    Adding mine to the rest.

Hugs

Donna

Prayers coming your way, T.
    Prayers coming your way, T. Wishing you peace while you wait to see the onc.

Joyce
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Taleena
    Everything that can be crossed is crossed! Hugs and prayers and lots of positive thoughts are coming your way, dear sister.
    Love,
    Linda
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    linpsu said:

Taleena
    Everything that can be crossed is crossed! Hugs and prayers and lots of positive thoughts are coming your way, dear sister.
    Love,
    Linda

Hugs and many
    Hugs and many prayers.
    Love,
    Wanda
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Covering you
    Hope you can feel a big fuzzy blanket of prayer over you. I love this site because people can be just totally honest about their fears and bumps and bruises and ask for what they need and people step up with encouragement. Hugs to you!
  • SylviaD
    SylviaD Member Posts: 17
    Prayers and Positive Thoughts
    Taleena, I am sending you my strong prayers and positive thoughts. I know the anxiety of waiting for any test results can be nerve racking. But if we all pray together, our prayers will be answered. I believe in you and that you will be OK.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    SylviaD said:

Prayers and Positive Thoughts
    Taleena, I am sending you my strong prayers and positive thoughts. I know the anxiety of waiting for any test results can be nerve racking. But if we all pray together, our prayers will be answered. I believe in you and that you will be OK.

Yes you have my prayer and
    Yes you have my prayer and always will. Sending Hugs
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    We are there with you
    Prayers coming your way. Try not to stress too much until you have more answers.

Take care.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Of course it's scary. I
    Of course it's scary. I wish I could take away the anxiety. Sh+t, I wish I could just get rid of cancer entirely! A warm embrace, prayers and good thoughts sent your way, Tamara. xoxoxoxoxo Lynn
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Of course it's scary. I
    Of course it's scary. I wish I could take away the anxiety. Sh+t, I wish I could just get rid of cancer entirely! A warm embrace, prayers and good thoughts sent your way, Tamara. xoxoxoxoxo Lynn

sending you cyber hugs!!! it
    sending you cyber hugs!!! it is scary but we will keep positve thoughts for you, for peace and good results. i hope you see your doc soon.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Taleena
    I am sending you tons of positive energy. I will keep you in my thoughts and be there to help keep you from flying away.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    ladyg said:

Taleena
    I am sending you tons of positive energy. I will keep you in my thoughts and be there to help keep you from flying away.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Special prayers .. and positive thoughts coming your
    way. Hope, Strength and Courage as well.

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

Special prayers .. and positive thoughts coming your
    way. Hope, Strength and Courage as well.

Vicki Sam

Taleena,
    Big prayers,

Taleena,
    Big prayers, positive energy, big hugs and whatever you need. I would have requested my results also. You would have spent the time worrying so you are no worse off for the knowing. You are in my best thoughts.
    Stef
  • woodsygal
    woodsygal Member Posts: 64
    fauxma said:

Taleena,
    Big prayers,

Taleena,
    Big prayers, positive energy, big hugs and whatever you need. I would have requested my results also. You would have spent the time worrying so you are no worse off for the knowing. You are in my best thoughts.
    Stef

Crossing my fingers!
    Taleena

Positive thoughts and wishes to you!!! Love, Carlie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi T
    I will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi T
    I will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean

Taleena
    I will say a big prayer for you. I'm sending you a big hug. Keep us informed

Jennifer
  • JoAnn4818
    JoAnn4818 Member Posts: 83

Taleena
    I will say a big prayer for you. I'm sending you a big hug. Keep us informed

Jennifer

Taleena
    I am praying for you and sending positive thoughts your way!

JoAnn