Please just say a little prayer....

taleena
taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
Well if it's not one thing it's another... the bumps and turns of the ride are sometimes quite unsettling.... and right now I'm looking to all of you to be my seat belt...and hold me in, so I don't go flying off....

Being the inquisitive one...really isn't always the best idea... sometimes I think it really is a curse... for example...after Fridays phone call, I requested that my onco's office fax me a copy of the radiology report... can you say "bad...bad..idea"....

Density test result: and I quote: Findings "severe osteoporosis, risk of fracture is high" I knew this already...from appointment...

Now result from imaging: bla bla bla ..."corresponding to abnormal uptake on prior bone scan, which is suspicious for osseous metastatic disease"....

So, my dear family in pink.... would you please just say a little prayer... cross your fingers and your toes... I'm scared...

Hugs,

~T

Comments

• Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    done!
    Thoughts and prayers starting right now.
    Marsha
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Of Course!
    ((((((hugs)))))) ^j^ ^j^ ♥ ♥ coupled with courage, strength and any other good, positive thing you need!!!

Chen
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

done!
    Thoughts and prayers starting right now.
    Marsha

Ditto
    and hugs, too.

Suzanne
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Absolutely T, many many
    Absolutely T, many many prayers as well as fingers and toes! Hugs to you! I hope this all resolves itself to a positive ending!
    hugs
    jan
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    Consider it done
    Hi Taleena

I am now saying a prayer for you and holding you in my thoughts. I hope everything will be alright.

Hang in there.
    Dianne
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Of course...
    Prayers for you....good thoughts, love, strength, courage...whatever you need most!
    Hugs, nancy
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Prayers, love, hugs, and
    Prayers, love, hugs, and good mojo sent your way :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

Consider it done
    Hi Taleena

I am now saying a prayer for you and holding you in my thoughts. I hope everything will be alright.

Hang in there.
    Dianne

Just hang in there!!
    All maybe well..it was just someone giving their opinion. Thinking of you...when do you next have an appointment? Take care. Pat
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    T.........
    Positive thoughts and prayers. Along with my virtual arm around your shoulder.
    But in the meantime, things aren't ALWAYS what they seem, so please, please don't have a meltdown until you meet with your onco. Things could very well be what you fear, in which case, we will take your hand and be there for you.

But I do know from experience, when my chest CT report came back, the radiologist's opinion was that I had lung mets. It turned out that it was scarring.

So, try & breathe and hang on until your doc figures it all out.

Giant hugs and hopes for a positive ending,
    CR
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    CR1954 said:

T.........
    Positive thoughts and prayers. Along with my virtual arm around your shoulder.
    But in the meantime, things aren't ALWAYS what they seem, so please, please don't have a meltdown until you meet with your onco. Things could very well be what you fear, in which case, we will take your hand and be there for you.

But I do know from experience, when my chest CT report came back, the radiologist's opinion was that I had lung mets. It turned out that it was scarring.

So, try & breathe and hang on until your doc figures it all out.

Giant hugs and hopes for a positive ending,
    CR

Already said
    and I will keep praying for you. Positive thoughts coming your way. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • kt1127
    kt1127 Member Posts: 51
    Taleena thoughts and prayers
    Taleena thoughts and prayers are with you
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    More than just a little prayer, T
    Praying for you big time, Tamara. You have been an absolute ROCK to everyone here for so very long, and we are all confident that whatever the news may be, you WILL prevail.

Love,
    Joe
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    BIG HUGS
    You have my prayer for peace and patients as well as healing and comfort! You will continue to be in my prayers as always!

♥ RE
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    RE said:

BIG HUGS
    You have my prayer for peace and patients as well as healing and comfort! You will continue to be in my prayers as always!

♥ RE

Taleena
    Bless you, my sister in pink.....praying and sending positive vibes for you!

Love,

Patti
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Awww, Sweet T...
    For gosh sakes! Of course you're scared. No one ever wants to see that dreaded word: metastatic.

However, I think very much along the same lines as CR described in her post. You, nor we, cannot possibly interpret what your report actually indicates. So, for now - breathe deeply. Try not to worry (I know, easier said than done) unless your med onc provides reason.

Love ya! Susan xo
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    I am
    so sorry to hear that T !
    It's a wonder sometimes that we aren't like our pets (and maybe,and I'm sure some of us are-I know that I can be)who shake and quiver on the ride over to a check up or tests and when we see that man or woman in white!
    I don't like to swear,but dammit-I am so tired of this! So tired of my friends having to be scared and worried of the unknown!
    Yes,I will pray.
    Keep us posted..please.
    And here's hoping and praying that it truly is just scarring and nothing else!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Oh my
    I am really sorry you are going through this stress right now. When do you see your onc? Please hang in there until you get the facts from your doctor. Much love and hugs.

Mimi
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867

Awww, Sweet T...
    For gosh sakes! Of course you're scared. No one ever wants to see that dreaded word: metastatic.

However, I think very much along the same lines as CR described in her post. You, nor we, cannot possibly interpret what your report actually indicates. So, for now - breathe deeply. Try not to worry (I know, easier said than done) unless your med onc provides reason.

Love ya! Susan xo

♥ My friend T ♥

I am wrapping my arms around you to help to console you. I am sending you strength to face whatever this might mean. I am sending prayers that all will turn out well for you. And, sending you patience to wait and see what your oncologist says. Trust me, I know the anxiety and fear in not knowing, but, let's all pray, hope and think positive. I am always here for you my dear sweet friend!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    fingers, toes and how about eyes crossed too?
    I"ll be thinking of you..

Denise W
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member

fingers, toes and how about eyes crossed too?
    I"ll be thinking of you..

Denise W

I am new here but
    am wishing you all the best. Try not to jump to conclusions (even thought I would not be able to do that myself). I hope everything turns out well. Good Luck, thinking the best thoughts for you.