Help with nausea!

2»

Comments

• sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Compazine
    Is what I was given and it worked wonderfully. I also had heart burn from HELL and it would get rid of it.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Compazine
    Is what I was given and it worked wonderfully. I also had heart burn from HELL and it would get rid of it.

I had nausea and just did
    I had nausea and just did the toast, small freq meals, sips of ginger ale. I also took emmend. ativan is good makes you sleepy but then heck you sleep through the nausea. I especailly took it before going to sleep. I had bowel issues and didnt know zofran causes constipation, so if you dont have diahrea you may want to take a stool softener. I learned the hard way trust me, not pleasant
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Compazine

I had nausea and just did the toast, small freq meals, sips of ginger ale. I also took emmend. ativan is good makes you sleepy but then heck you sleep through the nausea. I especailly took it before going to sleep. I had bowel issues and didnt know zofran causes constipation, so if you dont have diahrea you may want to take a stool softener. I learned the hard way trust me, not pleasant
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    carkris said:

TAC and compazine
    I am using compazine and it's working wonders. I've actually used compazine since my first treatment ( just had # 4) and really haven't had too much of a problem. Also, I eat water crackers when my stomach starts turning. The only thing I've been able to drink is really ice cold water. That's been an adjustment because I'm a Dr Pepper girl, but it just doesn't taste good right now. I hope you start feeling better.

Hugs,

Dawne