Little sigh of relief

pokrydi
pokrydi Member Posts: 99
Tues had more tissue taken out doc didn't get enough clear margin from 1st lumpectomy plus port put in. Talked to doc today all clear no cancer now just the chemo and rads!!!! Also enjoyed going back to work after being off couple of days, funny how the craziness of work can help get your mind off all this =:) Di

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Great news that you got all
    Great news that you got all clear no cancer! Congrats! And, good luck with chemo and rads.

Hugs, Debby
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    glad to hear your good news!
    glad to hear your good news! Hugs
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    cavediver said:

glad to hear your good news!
    glad to hear your good news! Hugs

Good news and good luck
    with the rest of your treatments. Work is a good distraction. When do you start chemo?

Suzanne
  • pokrydi
    pokrydi Member Posts: 99

Good news and good luck
    with the rest of your treatments. Work is a good distraction. When do you start chemo?

Suzanne

chemo class 2/24 then soon
    chemo class 2/24 then soon after how does everyone stay so positive when you have people telling you all these horror stories!!!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    pokrydi said:

chemo class 2/24 then soon
    chemo class 2/24 then soon after how does everyone stay so positive when you have people telling you all these horror stories!!!

Everyone is different
    However, I was pleasantly surprised. My chemo was doable and not as bad as I had heard. You can do this. Keep a positive attitude.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Everyone is different
    However, I was pleasantly surprised. My chemo was doable and not as bad as I had heard. You can do this. Keep a positive attitude.

xoxo,
    Jean

Good news! Wishing you good
    Good news! Wishing you good luck with chemo and rads!
  • Dee
    Dee Member Posts: 40
    Kylez said:

Good news! Wishing you good
    Good news! Wishing you good luck with chemo and rads!

Great news!
    YAY to no cancer!!!! Im sure you will fly thru chemo with your power port and breeze thru rads :)

Lotsa love
    Dee xx