Lisa, Nana b, Gail and Sara

Options
Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
you ladies have a blast today, and post pics if you can on here or fb.

Hugs to you all

Comments

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    have some fun
    i will be thinking of you all,what a great day you will have..Godbless...johnnybegood
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

have some fun
    i will be thinking of you all,what a great day you will have..Godbless...johnnybegood

I would love to be a fly on that wall.......
    but I know they will have a wonderful meet and greet.......Have a great weekend girls...and yes, there needs to be a group pic of all of you together.....Love, Hope, and Hen Parties......buzz
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

I would love to be a fly on that wall.......
    but I know they will have a wonderful meet and greet.......Have a great weekend girls...and yes, there needs to be a group pic of all of you together.....Love, Hope, and Hen Parties......buzz

Thanks and we will take
    Thanks and we will take pics. We all need to get on skype so we can chat and see each other.

Buzz, I prefer chick parties, no laying hen here! Lol

jBG. Pm me your phone number and we will give you a call.
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

Thanks and we will take
    Thanks and we will take pics. We all need to get on skype so we can chat and see each other.

Buzz, I prefer chick parties, no laying hen here! Lol

jBG. Pm me your phone number and we will give you a call.

I have skype!
    Would love to connect!
    mary
  • Nana b
    Options
    msccolon said:

I have skype!
    Would love to connect!
    mary

We had a great time today!
    We had a great time today! We will have to get skype going!
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Lisa, Raquel and Gail!!!
    I had a great time visiting with you wonderful ladies. Thank you so much for allowing me to join your get together....wish I could have stayed longer. I can't even begin to tell you how much it helps to talk to other people (in person) going through the same battle. Thank you so much for a very special morning!!!

Hugs,
    Sara
  • Nana b
    Options

Thanks so much Lisa, Raquel and Gail!!!
    I had a great time visiting with you wonderful ladies. Thank you so much for allowing me to join your get together....wish I could have stayed longer. I can't even begin to tell you how much it helps to talk to other people (in person) going through the same battle. Thank you so much for a very special morning!!!

Hugs,
    Sara

Sara. You are part of the
    Sara. You are part of the group! Thank you!!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    posted group picture
    I just posted our group picture from our visit on my expressions page. I was going to put it as my picture that goes with my name here, but I'm being dopey and can't figure out how to change my picture!

Raquel, Gail, Sara, and I had a great time! We talked, ate lunch, talked some more, took a walk around my neighborhood, then talked some more back at the house! Sara had to leave a bit earlier than Raquel and Gail, but we still had a nice time. We also put in a conference call to Serrana, who lives about 45 min. from my house but was unable to make it (sorry Sara- I didn't remember about calling Serrana until after you had to leave).

Raquel and Gail- hope your drive back north was a good one- thanks for coming down to my house!

Hugs,
    Lisa :)
  • Nana b
    Options
    lisa42 said:

posted group picture
    I just posted our group picture from our visit on my expressions page. I was going to put it as my picture that goes with my name here, but I'm being dopey and can't figure out how to change my picture!

Raquel, Gail, Sara, and I had a great time! We talked, ate lunch, talked some more, took a walk around my neighborhood, then talked some more back at the house! Sara had to leave a bit earlier than Raquel and Gail, but we still had a nice time. We also put in a conference call to Serrana, who lives about 45 min. from my house but was unable to make it (sorry Sara- I didn't remember about calling Serrana until after you had to leave).

Raquel and Gail- hope your drive back north was a good one- thanks for coming down to my house!

Hugs,
    Lisa :)

I'm so glad we got together!
    Lisa...Thank you for your hospitality! Please text me the group pic! Thanks!!!!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

I'm so glad we got together!
    Lisa...Thank you for your hospitality! Please text me the group pic! Thanks!!!!

you're welcome
    Raquel,

I just sent you a PM
  • Nana b
    Options
    lisa42 said:

you're welcome
    Raquel,

I just sent you a PM

Thanks. I copied it with my
    Thanks. I copied it with my iphone.