It has been a while

SoftBallMom2
SoftBallMom2 Member Posts: 56 Member
Hey Guys! I haven't posted in a long time. I come back and just check up on everyone every once in a while. I try to move on with my life after cancer but it seems like it is so hard. I am a very different person now. Everyone thinks I should just be happy and that everything is over. They don't understand how every ache and feeling bad makes me worry that it has returned or moved somewhere else in my body. I do really good for a couple of weeks and it just creeps up on me. Don't know if anyone remembers me but I still love to come on here and just see how much everyone of you cares about each other and is there for each other. I have been really sad hearing about some of our sisters.I am so sorry for their families and have been praying for them. Just wanted to thank you all for all the support you had given me in the past. You girls are just amazing!

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    I remember you! Glad to hear
    I remember you! Glad to hear from you. I definitely understand what you are saying, as I am sure we all do.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    elm3544 said:

I remember you! Glad to hear
    I remember you! Glad to hear from you. I definitely understand what you are saying, as I am sure we all do.

Very Much Like the Two of You, WARRIORS, I
    tried to live my life -- a little more each day. I find it difficult not to come back and offer support to newbies, and Sisters fight yet, another battle --or just plain having a bad day. It's my way of playing it forward, as so many wonderful, insightful, loving WARRIORS -- daring to move on, and get on with their life!!!

Breast Cancer is such an 'ugly' word .. I hate it.

Strength and Courage to you Both...

Vicki Sam
  • dabicknell
    dabicknell Member Posts: 11
    after breast cancer
    I understand I have the same issues. I just hope it gets better with time. take care
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950

after breast cancer
    I understand I have the same issues. I just hope it gets better with time. take care

I think we all come and go
    I think we all come and go depending what is going on in our lives, but I am so grateful to have been here during these hard times for so many of our sisters. Even though it is hard to watch someone you have come to care about struggle, I hope that our being here always gives all of our sisters a safe loving place to express the fear, the sadness, and even better, the joy that we all feel at different times in our journey. I know that if the time ever comes for me that I get the bad news of a recurrance, this will be the place I come to for support and information, and to see the familiar names and faces posting is reasurring.So keep posting when you feel like it.You know you are always part of the family.
    Dee
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Till we post again- Happy Trails.
    It's nice when someone pops in after being off for awhile. Nice to catch up. It's good to get on with life. Hugs.