Prostate cancer stage4 metastatic

ly55
ly55 Member Posts: 3 *

where to begin …..

Made a big move from beautiful Oregon coast to Henderson NV, to be close to his family (and mine in San Diego). His cancer isn’t curable and how much time he has ? No one knows. Did it for him to be close to his family for me moral support and help down the rd. It has backfired he is angrier then ever due to changes medical,lifestyle,climate. Everyday I hear I hate this place and it’s all your fault. He just doesn’t understand I couldn’t do all that needed to be done maintaining or hse and the 8hr round trip drive to Portland for his cancer appointments. I’m 70yo and just couldn’t do it all and he is EXTREMELY fatigued due to treatments. Here the day to day is much easier and I really thought his family was the ticket to better mental health and no isolation in Oregon . Guess I was wrong he is more difficult than ever to live with and I feel terrible he is unhappy. Mood swings happy then angry are more pronounced then ever, his verbal display of his discontent is pretty bad. The worst his side effects get the angrier he gets, I know he’s scared and tired of feeling crappy all the time but how is it I’m to be blamed. I hope our marriage can withstand the fallout. I want to be happy with what time we BOTH have on this earth but I just don’t know anymore.