Basal Cell Carcinoma and Niacinamide (vitamin B3)

adriandegrassie
adriandegrassie Member Posts: 1 *

I am looking for others who have experience with taking Niacinamide for skin cancers. I have had skin cancer surgeries of all manner since 1987, with increasing frequency as the years moved on. Almost all were basal cell (couple squamous, and two melanoma insitu). In 2020 a radiation oncology doctor told me to use Niacinamide, that it would boost my immune system to fight skin cancers, but not cure them. I had never before seen tangible physical results with a supplement until Niacinamide. It appears to be “pushing” the cancers out of my skin, slowly. I have had a number that just become larger small mounds on my skin and eventually fall off. However, I think it is also pushing damaged cells to the outer skin more rapidly than would otherwise have happened. These remain on the surface (superficial) as flat spots. If biopsied, they show up as basal cells, and the Dermatologists of course want to cut it out. These have been the focus of my last 5 to 10 surgeries. I wonder if they would just go away eventually. The Dermatologists don’t believe that the Niacinamide is doing this. But this pushing new pre-cancers (?) to the surface has only happened to me since starting this treatment.