Testimonial on how phototherapy helped this patient with Follicular Lymphoma

Options
mfernandez64
mfernandez64 Member Posts: 2 Member

I was diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma in 2015 and after chemo and Rituxan treatments I went into remission. This past year my PET scan showed that the disease had returned. My doctor put me on a two year plan of Rituxan every three months of which I am half way through. I'm thankful that these treatments continue to work. My thoughts now are what can I do in my life that can keep me in remission. I am open to holistic and natural solutions and after doing some research I came across a new technology that uses phototherapy to help your body heal itself. I didn't find any info on how it may help with lymphoma until just recently. I found a video testimonial from a woman who was diagnosed with stage 4 Follicular Lymphoma and couldn't get treated with chemo. To me this is an amazing story and gives me hope that this will help me stay in remission and not have to get more treatments. [Edited by CSN Support Team]

Comments

• po18guy
    po18guy Member Posts: 1,469 Member
    edited April 5 #2
    Options

SCAM!!!

NOTE: There is meically recognized and approved "Phototherapy" which is used to treat skin conditions, including some cutaneous (skin) lymphoma. By definition, it is ineffective against systemic cancers. Check with the cutaneous lymphoma foundation for confirmation.

I went to the website given and it is a total and complete scam. It is a conglomeration of new age and folklore "healing methods" with a typical "pie in the sky" promises related to unknown and unheard of methods which, on their face, are complete and total nonsense. Expensive patches that are claimed to "reflect your bodies healing energy" back inside? Are you kidding me?

Yet another predatory rip-off of desperate cancer patients. Such perpetrators should be in jail, as the desperate may actually die as a result of placing their trust in these thieves.

• mfernandez64
    mfernandez64 Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Are you saying the woman's testimonial is a lie? I'm guessing you didn't even watch it.

• po18guy
    Options
    1. You are spamming - not allowed by forum rules.
    2. You are owner or employee of the website/conflict of interest.
    3. Zero clinical trial/scientific evidence to support the claims.
    4. There is no scientific evidence that this "testimony" is linked to any result.
    5. Do not try to deflect guilt onto anyone else.
    6. Before you risk civil liability for wrongful death, you's better do some research.

• ShadyGuy
    ShadyGuy Member Posts: 904 Member
    edited April 5 #5
    Options

I would never go to such a website because of the probability of contracting a computer virus. If you went there you may want to run your antivirus program. Just my opinion.

• po18guy
    Options

Surfshark VPN.

• ShadyGuy
    ShadyGuy Member Posts: 904 Member
    Options

Tips on fraudulent products from FDA.gov. Go there and see the facts. Lymphoma seems to be one of the diseases targeted by fraudsters.

From FDA.gov

Red Flags

While some fraudulent products claim to cure a variety of diseases and conditions, fraudulent cancer products often use a particular vocabulary, Kornspan says. Consumers should recognize certain phrases as red flags, including:

• Treats all forms of cancer
    • Miraculously kills cancer cells and tumors
    • Shrinks malignant tumors
    • Selectively kills cancer cells
    • More effective than chemotherapy
    • Attacks cancer cells, leaving healthy cells intact
    • Cures cancer

Moreover, whether products claim to cure cancer or another disease, there are a number of catch phrases that can tip you off that they’re bogus.

“There are legal ways for patients to access investigational drugs, for example taking part in clinical trials,” says Kornspan. Patients looking to try an experimental cancer treatment should talk to their doctor about treatment options. For more information, visit the National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials website.