Custom Wigs that nobody can tell is a wig

Options
jbails2024
jbails2024 Member Posts: 1 *
edited April 9 in Breast Cancer #1

So I searched high and low for this and seems the best I have found is from a company called High Definition Hair. They have some pretty unbelievable content where they show the quality of their wigs on their website along with their instagram (IG: high.definition.hair) and was curious if anyone has experience with them. I need something that is going to look really natural and last. Their units seem to last a few years and they can be sent in for maintenance to last even longer and they are just beautiful looking. Please help if anyone knows. Doesnt seem like there are many wig topics on here in the last few years that I could find for any info at all. Thanks.

Comments

• LovesPrimes
    LovesPrimes Member Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Hi @jbails2024 ! I'm sorry it seems no one has been able to help with this question. I'm hoping my comment here bumps you back up top and someone with relative insight can help you!

• stacystover
    stacystover Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

I don't know much about this company… But I would recommend Wigs for Every Women. I love their Wigs. They are a little pricer but definitely worth it. Hope this helps.