LAG3-PD-1 Combo melanoma treatment

Options
will68
will68 Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 13 in Skin Cancer #1

Any lovely souls out there have experience with this comb checkpoint inhibitors for immunotherapy ? Recently diagnose with melanoma stage IIIb. Had a incision on my arm where a 3.1mm tumor was taken out. Also lymph removale of 2 nodes, 1 showed no traces, other had .12mm cancer cell/growth in it. Lots of decisions to make real soon. Peace.

Comments

• kttysheila
    kttysheila Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I completed 18 cycles of the Keytruda Immunotherapy in February after Stage IIC for Melanoma tumor removal in my small intestine with unknown origin. I am now NED. If you are going to be getting the Keytruda immunotherapy drug I def would have some experience. Just let me know.

• will68
    will68 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • Loli
    Loli Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I begin treatment for metastatic squamous cell skin cancer this week. I will be on Cimiplimab (Libtayo)--also a checkpoint inhibitor. I had Mohs surgery in 2019 to remove a squamous lesion on my left upper arm. Just recently found an enlarged node in my left axilla (discovered by chance--I had an MRI for a shoulder/bicep issue). They think the metastisis happened before it was removed or that maybe the surgeon didn't get all of it in 2019.

Did you have any side effects from the Keytruda? How did they find melanoma in your small instestine (what were your symptoms?) I had no idea melanoma could grow there.