Head and Neck Cancer: What to Expect During the First Year

Options
wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,285 Member
edited February 12 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Here is an interesting informative video you may want to look at. It is in a webinar format.

The Head and Neck and Cancer Alliance in conjunction with the American Head and Neck Society hosted the "Head and Neck Cancer: What to Expect During the First Year” webinar scheduled during Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week (OHANCAW®) on April 7, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The webinar featured medical experts and survivors who will share the realities of diagnosis, treatment, and the first months of recovery. You will come away with an understanding of what to expect as you navigate through your cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Take care, God Bless all.

Russ

Comments

• scoleh
    scoleh Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Thanks for posting this webinar, Russ. I’d recommend watching for all newcomers in particular. And even for those a little farther along there is good information.

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options

You are so very welcome scoleh, I am glad you enjoyed it and it was a help for you. Thanks for the feedback which is welcome whether positive or negative because it gives me an idea on what material is helpful or not. I have a couple more I will be posting soon and I hope they are helpful also.

Take care, God Bless

Russ