Ned since 2015

Options
Max57
Max57 Member Posts: 177 Member
edited January 2 in Kidney Cancer #1

As you may remember, I underwent surgery in 2015, and shortly after, I faced the challenge of a cancer diagnosis at stage one with a 2.5 cm tumor. The journey has been marked by regular scans, tests, and a rollercoaster of emotions. However, the most recent chapter in my health story brings me immense happiness.

Just a week ago, I received the results of my CT scan, and I am thrilled to share that I am now officially NED – No Evidence of Disease. This news is a testament to the power of resilience, the support of loved ones, and advancements in medical care.

I am immensely grateful for the journey and for the incredible support I've received from friends and family throughout the years. Your positive thoughts and well-wishes have been a source of strength, and I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks.

As we approach the holiday season, I am reminded of the importance of cherishing moments with loved ones, expressing gratitude, and celebrating life's victories. Wishing you and your family a holiday season filled with warmth, joy, and love.

Thank you once again for being a part of my journey, and I look forward to sharing more positive updates in the future.

Warmest wishes,

Comments