Wishing Everyone A Blessed And Joyous Christmas 2023 And Great Hope For Tomorrow

Options
wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,285 Member
edited December 2023 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Hello and Blessings to all on CSN and especially to our group in the H&N section

Christmas time is one of the highlights of the year. It’s a time of gathering with family and friends. Sharing gifts, and creating memories. It’s also a time to bless and encourage each other. So this is especially the time I would like to encourage everyone on here to keep a positive attitude and when facing still another issue to keep forging ahead and know we are all here to help and support each other as one group of caring folks. Hopefully, we will not have any new issues to face which would be great. But I do know that we have some new folks on here that have just finished treatment, some have been done for a bit and others are just getting started. Some are having issues with the effects of treatment and more so as we age.

But, Christmas gives us a reason for hope and healing and receiving blessings, and because that is what Christmas is about, Blessing from God by the gift of his son to humanity.

For some on here this Christmas will be different if you are going through treatment or have just completed treatment and possibly can't yet eat at the moment it poses a whole new set of challenges. Some on here are on a permanent feeding tube and are adapted to handling holidays full of festive food and drink. If you are in treatment you may not be feeling well over the holidays. My heart goes out to you folks and I pray you can adapt to your situation and will have the support of family and friends to support you during this time. Let them know there is no need to feel down for you because you are just going through a temporary situation. This year was bad timing but next Christmas will be different.

It is once again Christmas and time for family gatherings, food, gifting others and extending goodwill to all. This is certainly a wonderful time of the year that can fill us with hope. Because Christmas is the story of hope and hopes eternal.

This year has been filled with all sorts of challenges for many people on both a widespread and personal level.

The good news of Christmas is that even when the world or our circumstances change – the message of Christmas is timeless. Because Christmas is about the birth of God’s Son – Jesus. It is about how he came to give us love, hope and joy. That message doesn’t change from year to year. When there is so much bad news and devastation in the world, this is good news worth celebrating!

Your Christmas this year might look different from previous years. It may not match up to the commercial images you see or hopes you have. But the true meaning of Christmas doesn’t depend on the number of gifts under a tree or the type of food on your table. The message of Christmas doesn’t change if you are surrounded by family, missing loved ones for the first time or on your own. It is not affected by the house you live in – or don’t live in. God’s love is for everyone. You are not alone. You are loved, and you can feel hopeful and joyful. That is the true meaning of Christmas.

This is Christmas, and I personally want to wish everyone a Wonderful and Blessed Christmas with Joy for today and Great Hope for Tomorrow, and a promising New Year ahead for everyone and their families.

NEGU (Never Ever Give Up)

Wishing You The Best

Take Care, God Bless

Russ

Comments

• goffrey
    goffrey Member Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Merry Christmas to everyone and God Bless. I pray the new year brings an abundance of health to everyone!

• Gramofthefab5
    Gramofthefab5 Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Merry Christmas!!! and a Healthy, Safe and Happy New Year!!

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thank you goffrey and Gramofthefab5 for sending us all well wishes.

I am hoping and praying for great Blessings for us all.

Take Care, God Bless

Russ

• Logan51
    Logan51 Member Posts: 464 Member
    Options

Best wishes to you for the Holidays, Russ, and everyone.

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thank you Logan also for sending us all well wishes.

You are a Blessing to the folks on here with your help and knowledge.

May God bless everyone in their circumstances and bring them through.

Take care, God Bless

Russ

• dougmarti
    dougmarti Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Merry Christmas to All and Hope for a healthy and happy 2024!

• wbcgaruss
    Options

dougmarti, thanks for joing in on the Christmas and New Year well wishes to everyone, wishing you folks one too.

Take Care, God Bless

Russ

• debbiel0
    debbiel0 Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Blessings to you Russ. I value our on line friendship. You are an amazing man.i have always valued your wisdom, compassion and dedication to helping everyone on this platform! I can only imagine how amazing you are to members of your physical space!

Wishing you nothing but peace, good health, joy and love in 2024

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thank you for your kind words Debbie it is appreciated.

I value your friendship also and appreciate your knowledge and compassion here as you do your best to help others.

May you have a wonderful and Blessed 2024 full of positives and improvements. I hope you had a wonderful CHRISTmas also.

So Wishing You The Best

Take Care, God Bless

Russ