Shifting my attention slightly

Options
2»

Comments

• oldbeauty
    oldbeauty Member Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Thanks, Denise. I am off to surgery Tuesday. Today, I'm on clear fluids only, and my morning caffeine without milk is better than nothing! I am resigned to the surgery; I'm sure I will survive it. It's the recovery and adjustment to what it's like to lose a length of colon that is unnerving. Oh well. I'm in good health and fit condition, and I remain optimistic this new cancer was found early and mine will be a "one and done" treatment. Congratulations on KC's win last night. It was a good game. It's 12 degrees this morning where I am. Hope to get a walk in later...if we can bear it. Best wishes to all, Oldbeauty

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options

Think of you dear!!!! Please let us know how you are doing when you get the chance. ❤️

• MoeKay
    MoeKay Member Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Good luck tomorrow, Oldbeauty! I hope everything goes well with your surgery, that you have a speedy recovery, and that your pathology report gives you the best possible news!!

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

I will be sending good thoughts your way tomorrow. I hope the next time we hear from you it will be the best news possible.

• oldbeauty
    oldbeauty Member Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Thank you so much, ladies, for your thoughtful good wishes. I will report back as soon as I am able. Best wishes, Oldbeauty

• jan9wils
    jan9wils Member Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Oldbeauty,

I am sorry about your news but must say you have the most encouraging outlook. I do hope your surgery goes smoothly and please know I'm thinking of you and praying for you, your medical team and for your husband.

Jan