Zinc a possible therapeutic to Cancer?

Options
AmosGelbard
AmosGelbard Member Posts: 1 *
edited December 2023 in Caregivers #1

I've read messages here about people with tongue cancer using Zinc to restore taste disorders and I wanted to share my own personal study consisting of over a thousand studies proving mostly in in vitro and in vivo models that zinc is extremely anti cancerous. Also it shows that Cancer correlates with having low zinc levels and the lower the level the worse the disease, this of course was examined on human subjects. FDA studies are still lacking mainly because Zinc can't be patented but a company called Inspirna is advancing in its studies of zinc treatment in combination with another molecule. Zinc is one of the most common trace metals found on earth and it exists in various foods and available as a food supplement in every pharmacy.

Here is a link to a facebook post on my page that in its comments I accomulated all of the studies I could find. It already has over 1200 comments.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02sAW6eMvLLtGHUb4wNFpWoJtMAv6oiLXcdB9L6Fsir48fbz4cQUdV99ESCHxTrJNl&id=1057864134&mibextid=RtaFA8