Pelvic nodule and endometrial cancer

Options
cha_mars
cha_mars Member Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2023 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1

Anybody have endometrial cancer , no myometrial invasion but MRI found a pelvic nodule ? Is it concerning for Mets? No hysterectomy yet, newly diagnose endometrial Ca.

Comments

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,369 Member
    edited November 2023 #2
    Options

hey cha_mars, if you can give a little more information that might get some people jumping in.

Did you already have a hysterectomy? They suspected something and you had an MRI? Have you already had endometrial cancer? I'm sorry, just help us out a little so we can understand your situation.

Hugs dear. Take a breath. Please let us know more.

• cha_mars
    cha_mars Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • NoTimeForCancer
    Options

Thanks, cha_mars.

So it sounds like you have been diagnosed as having endometrial cancer, and while you were having a pre-surgery MRI they found a nodule in your pelvis?

I am guessing you are scheduled for a hysterectomy and you need to make sure you are working with a Gynecolgoic Oncologist. That is who should be doing your surgery. They won't (can't) officially diagnose stage, grade until after that. Make sure you have them do genetic testing.

Please remember, none of us are doctors so we cannot diagnose anything. There is good guidance on what to do in prep/post surgery on the site. Let us know how it goes and what they determined it is.

Hugs dear.

• cheryldbell
    cheryldbell Member Posts: 2 *
    Options

endometrial cancer- 2 pelvic nodes involved- robotic hysterectomy already...... now onto to 2nd chemo with taxol and carbo.... any advice.....

• NoTimeForCancer
    Options

Hello cheryldbell. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, and while a little old, there are lots of tips shared by women over the years of dealing with chemo. Please let us know how you are doing or if you have other questions.