Looking for help

Options
amolson65
amolson65 Member Posts: 1 Member

My daughter and 4-year-old grandson are in Utah's Children's Hospital and I am trying to find some help for her. My 4-year-old grandson named Zane has Pinoblastoma. (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) He has just gone for his 3 surgery already. He was supposed to come home to Reno, NV. But needed another surgery.

I am grandma have been caring for the other 3 grandchildren. But my daughter is very concerned with things that are really bugging her. She is worried about the utilities, also about transportation for her son when he gets home from Utah. She lost her car because she has been out of work because of this. So please any help sure would be appreciated.

Comments

• CSNSupportTeam
    CSNSupportTeam admin Posts: 199
    Options

Hello amolson65,

Thank you for reaching out to the Cancer Survivors Network (CSN). The CSN website specifically provides online emotional support services for cancer patients and their families. For help locating programs to help with utilities or other expenses, or to find help with transportation assistance please contact the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 or chat with them online at www.cancer.org. They are available 24 hours a day on the phone lines.

I hope this suggestion is helpful.

Best regards,

Anne

CSN Support Team

• Research101
    Research101 Member Posts: 4 *
    Options

Try Lazarex, if he is on a clinical trial, they can help.