Uterine serous carcinoma

Options
vlloyd
vlloyd Member Posts: 6 Member

I have just be diagnosed with Uterine serous carcinoma. Having a CT in 2 days. The surgeon, after examining me said that she believes it has spread. I'm so scared! I've had a lot of issues in the last 6 months, 2 tumors on my parathyroid and a kidney stone that had to be surgically removed. I'm afraid my body is not strong enough to fight this.

Comments

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

vlloyd, try to take a breath. I think everyone here realizes how overwhelming it is to hear this news. If you are not working with a gynecologic oncololgist, please, immediately ask to work with one for treatment.

Treatment has changed over the years, I believe the standard of care I had, which was chemo/radiation/chemo, is no longer given, but it is why you want to work with a gyn onc.

Treatment is not a picnic but it is "doable". We have all heard that and when we go through it, we understand. You can do it and there is plenty of support here. I know it doesn't seem like anyone is listening on the page, but they are here.

Again, try to take a breath. There is a lot going on.

• Prayer2023
    Prayer2023 Member Posts: 33 Member
    Options

You can do this!! We are here for you day and night! Praying for strength and positive results!