I NEED HELP WITH DIAGNOSIS - LYMPHOMA

Options

I will try to be as short as possible. 

I am 18 years old - Male

Around 10 months ago i noticed an increased lymph node on the back of my neck (occipital lymph node)- ignored it as many say oh it’s just your body fighting ilness. Month after that, I noticed the second lymp node appear right beneath it - also occipital lymph node. I waited to see if both of them will go away and after like 2 months I decided to get them checked. 

Neither of the two lymph nodes went away - they are not big - appx 3 cm diam I would say (I can’t remember the ultrasound result).

The doctor for infection diseases told me to get blood work - complete blood picture as well as AST ALT GGT LDH , serology- EBV, CMV, toxoplasmosis, bartonella.

Everything was good, ultrasound and blood work and even recommended x-ray (rtg) of the whole chest area - since the doctor said sometimes there can be masses formed on the inside.

after all, I wanted to be sure and got needle biopsy which said I had lymphoid hyperplasia of reactive type with no malignant cells - after which doctor told me I had normal lymph nodes. 

around 5 months came by - now/present - and both of the nodes are still on my neck but I ignored them, what bothered be is I felt like my groin is injured, it was feeling tight like a pulled ligament so I touched it and fell like 2 connected painful lumps. I googled everything and only logical thing was that I got a inguinal hernia since I lift a lot of weights. My doctor told me I indeed had hernia since there was a lump which hurt on the inguinal canal, also burnt when just standing and just felt when moving. I was sent to ultrasound which showed NO hernia but “multiplied and inflamed inguinal lymph nodes of 24mm diameter” .

It’s now the 7th day after I felt that inguinal lymph node pain which felt like a pretty bad bruise when touching (tender also of course). After these 7 days the pain slowly went away, I can still feel it being bigger then the other side of groin but the pain to touch lowered much more - it’s not uncomfortable to press just a minimal amount of pain still. 

Took the blood work to see if it’s an acute infection but no, complete blood picture was normal.

Important things to note: I felt pain few months ago on the same inguinal lymph but it was less painful than this time and went away in the similar time period like this time. The occipital lymph nodes are still there and enlarged. I don’t have any basic causes of groin lymph node swelling as leg injury, fungal infection,… only option is STD but I suppose it would show on the complete blood picture. I have psoriasis and leaky gut which almost went completely away (no psoriasis plaques or loose stools) after I changed my diet (chronic condition.). Needle biopsy can be inaccurate than other methods like complete biopsy or core needle biopsy being better than FNA. Lymphoma can come and go like the inguinal lymph node pain I felt. I am worried about these facts and not a single time were other lymph nodes inflamed just these localized ones.

Anyone can help me with their educated guesses/assumptions? It would mean the world to me. Thank you very much.