thelazyaranch4

Options
marlakeeth
marlakeeth Member Posts: 108 Member
edited August 2023 in Breast Cancer #1

I can not find your previous post and would really like to know the path you have traveled.

Marla Keeth

Comments

• thelazyaranch4
    thelazyaranch4 Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Hi Marlakeeth,

my post is labeled “TNBC Reoccurance” and is just a few posts down on the breast cancer post page. You can also see my prior posts by clicking on my name. From there I believe you would click on the number of posts to see them. I’m not sure if there’s an easier way. I hope this helps!

• marlakeeth
    Options

Good morning!

I just read your posts, with great empathy. You had such beautiful red hair! Tell me about the horse in the photo!

Where do you live? If you said, I forgot, nothing new here!

I am glad that you are here with us and can share your experiences with us. It looks like I might be the newbie since I was diagnosed in May of this year. Thank you for listing the chemo drugs so I have something to compare with mine.

Just a short note for today, not much going on...talk soon my friend

• thelazyaranch4
    thelazyaranch4 Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I’m glad you were able to find your way!

I used to always say that I hated my hair but now I would give anything to have it back like that!! My hair is about 2 inches now, curly as ever and so very thick!! I will probably loose it again and I am dreading it!!

As for my horse, that is Hannah💕 I had her for 22 years!! Best years of my life!! She lived to be 40!! I miss her so much, she was an amazing girl!!

• claoh
    claoh Member Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Hey Lazyranch. Hope you're doing ok. Would love to hear from you on choices.

Claoh

• marlakeeth
    Options

Good morning thelazyaranch4

Have not heard from you in a while, Are you okay?