Pregnancy after cancer

Options
Pregnancyaftercancer
Pregnancyaftercancer Member Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2023 in Young Cancer Survivors #1

Hello everyone! My name is Yuliia, I am a triple negative breast cancer survivor. I was diagnosed at the age of 26 and am 40 y.o. now. I gave birth to my baby 7 years ago, and while I was pregnant, I have been searching for any information on pregnancy after cancer or success stories. There was no a single resource on the web on the topic. This is why I created my own website www.pregnancyaftercancer.com where I tell the stories of women who decided to opt for pregnancy after their cancer treatment.

I am looking for support please. If you know someone who became a parent after cancer, please send me a link to them, I will get in touch. Or if you are a parent after cancer treatment and would like to share your story, please please please do let me know!

It is hard to find the stories about pregnancy after cancer, so this is my cry for help.

Comments

• P1CancerSurvivor
    P1CancerSurvivor Member Posts: 7 *
    Options

I found some links on Facebook. Great news that you beat, survivor of Colon cancer myself. Just completed by chemo and radiation. Good luck and its awesome you started your own website. Reach out to any local non-profits, they may have or need someone to start a group. Guess I can't post links...there are several web sites in Facebook.

• P1CancerSurvivor
    P1CancerSurvivor Member Posts: 7 *
    Options

Pregnant With Cancer Support Group

Life after Cancer, TTC & Pregnancy Edition

Pregnancy and Breast Cancer