Human cancer garden

Options
wordshootist
wordshootist Member Posts: 2 Member

My bank account was fat, everything coming up roses, no pricks from thorny humans, physically fit, writing was going good. I was ready to sing in the rain, and like Moses supposes his toeses are Roses, Moses supposed erroneously. Then came the heart murmur and aortic sclerosis (found in extreme endurance athletes, the surgeon said), the AVR (aortic valve replacement), then a multitude of joint surgeries (shoulders, knees (partially replaced), then another AVR, then thyroid cancer (surgery and isolation radiation), then kidney cancer (surgery on left on Tues, the right on that Thurs--fun week!), then prostate cancer (radiation), then more surgeries, including back surgery last Oct, now kidney cancer again. Oh, I also have a brain tumor, but they think it's probably benign. Yay.

Comments

• wordshootist
    wordshootist Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

This time I'm trying cryoablation for the cancerous lesion on my left kidney. They stick long needles in, pump sub-zero gas in, and freeze the cancer into an ice ball. Then they let it thaw and then freeze it again. Should be interesting. Anyone else had this treatment?