Should I listen to the doctor or my fear

Options
alamo3
alamo3 Member Posts: 1 *
edited February 12 in Skin Cancer #1

I saw all the oncologists today.. He said to relax Surgeries in 3 weeks.. But it is nodular melanoma.. At least 1 mm.. He would take me on the 10th but I'm gonna wait till the 24th because I need a cardiologist To sign off on surgery.. But. If I can get a cardiologist They'll take me on the temp.. Going from local to regional.. Possibly in the next 2 weeks by waiting IS that right go

Comments

• MGRexonio
    MGRexonio Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

It's natural to feel fear and anxiety in the face of a medical diagnosis, but it's important to communicate your concerns with your doctor and seek clarification if needed. They can provide you with more information about the reasoning behind their recommendations and address any questions or doubts you may have. You just have to trust them and of course, go to as many consultations with different professionals as well. ❤️

• will68
    will68 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

My Nodular came up very quickly between screening with my dermatologist. It was 3.1mm deep. It was the difference of life and death really. It spread to my lymph. Dont delay.

• jdubya
    jdubya Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Don't delay. My wife had to wait almost 2 months between diagnosis and surgery, which allowed more growth. She is now stage 4 and we are looking into clinical trials.