Happy Mothers Day Celebration And Blessings to Everyone
I would like to wish everyone a Wonderful and Blessed Mother's Day. Enjoy this day and celebrate mothers everywhere because we all have one, everybody does. Go visit, send cards, or phone Mom and tell her how much she means to you and how much you love her. And for those of us whose mom has passed on, bask in the memories of mom and all she did for you. If for some reason you are estranged from your mom or are not talking today is a perfect day to say no more and call mom and let the trivial things of life we argue about go and put your best foot forward and hug mom and make things right between you. Don't wait, today is the day. You'll never regret it.
Mothers do so much for us that it is hard to list it all starting out with giving life to us from the start. Worrying about us when we aren't feeling good and doctoring us. Making sure we have enough to eat. Seeing we get to school and are dressed right. Teaching us respect for others and especially our elders. In fact, teaching us many foundations of living including our faith in God.
Mother’s Day is a time to reflect and show gratitude to the women and mothers who have been mentors and caregivers; ultimately those who help shape us into who we are.
“Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all. ”
― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Every mother is amazing in her own way. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
- For the sacrifices you make and the love you give… thank you to all the moms out there.
- Being a mom is never easy, but there’s no more important job in the world. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there.
- One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate motherhood and everything our moms do for us. To all the moms out there… Happy Mother’s Day!
- Moms give the best love and kick the most butt. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the tough, hard-working, patient, loving, and all-around amazing moms out there!
- We can never thank our moms enough for everything they’ve done and continue to do for us. Happy Mother’s Day to every mom out there – and thank you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all moms, both here on Earth and up in Heaven.
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
― Washington Irving
Please feel free to share your mothers Day ideas here or a story of your mom if you like.
My mother was a very gentle person but hard-working and strong in her convictions and strong in her faith in God. She worked hard to raise three children. She herself lived through the great depression era and the years of WW2. She grew up on a small farm at a time when electricity was just starting to get into homes. Electricity and running water were a luxury in her day. But she made it through and she and Dad had a family provided for us and I can never remember being hungry. I still remember stopping with Mom at the Roseville Dairy Bar many times on the way back home from a trip to the store or some other place and getting a chocolate fudge sundae. But we made do with what we had and it was always enough. I look forward to a time when I will see them again face to face. What a time that will be. I was so lucky to be Blessed with good parents.
Take care, God Bless-Russ
- 120.1K All Discussion Boards
- 6 CSN Information
- 6 Welcome to CSN
- 120.3K Cancer specific
- 2.8K Anal Cancer
- 437 Bladder Cancer
- 302 Bone Cancers
- 1.6K Brain Cancer
- 28.3K Breast Cancer
- 384 Childhood Cancers
- 27.8K Colorectal Cancer
- 4.6K Esophageal Cancer
- 1.1K Gynecological Cancers (other than ovarian and uterine)
- 12.7K Head and Neck Cancer
- 6.3K Kidney Cancer
- 654 Leukemia
- 772 Liver Cancer
- 4.1K Lung Cancer
- 5K Lymphoma (Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin)
- 228 Multiple Myeloma
- 7.1K Ovarian Cancer
- 39 Pancreatic Cancer
- 481 Peritoneal Cancer
- 5.1K Prostate Cancer
- 1.2K Rare and Other Cancers
- 528 Sarcoma
- 699 Skin Cancer
- 640 Stomach Cancer
- 190 Testicular Cancer
- 1.5K Thyroid Cancer
- 5.7K Uterine Cancer
- 6.2K Other Discussion Boards