UC Davis anyone

Options
Basils
Basils Member Posts: 14 Member
edited April 2023 in Breast Cancer #1

Hello I am newly diagnosed with breast cancer and have yet to meet with my surgical oncologist. May 1st. I was very disappointed to realize that UCDavis medical center in Sacramento has no breast cancer support of any kind. I was hoping to see other breast cancer patients and waiting rooms and meet new people and join this beautiful community but it doesn't exist here. I will be a cancer patient among other cancer patients but not breast cancer necessarily. I was wondering if anyone else here is being seen there and would like to form a community.

Comments

• Tamiann
    Tamiann Member Posts: 23 Member
    Options

Sarah, did you happen to check out some of these other groups?

I am clear out in Iowa, so I have no idea what is in your area, but maybe this website will help you find a group close to you.

Best wishes on your journey. Keep us posted on your progress - we may not be an in person support group, but we still care and are here for any questions we can answer for you.❤️

• Basils
    Basils Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Thank you so much. Those groups are part of dignity health, a different health care system, but I appreciate the fact that you took the time to look that up. Makes me feel really loved ❤️