Grade 3 papillary tumor of the pineal region

Options
tyrex248
tyrex248 Member Posts: 1 *
edited March 2023 in Brain Cancer #1

Hello, I’m new here.

this is my first post so I will tell my story, I’m 27 and was diagnosed with a brain tumor in November 2022. In December I had a partial resection because of where the tumors are the doctor couldn’t safely remove because the main artery in my brain that Carrie’s blood to the brain is wrapped around the tumor. Because of the type rod tumor I was found to have the doctors believe I’ve had it for some time as my tumor is found majority in children. After surgery they let me recover for about a month and then we were to start radiation. I went back for my mri before radiation started and they had found that since surgery the tumor is now twice the size it was before surgery and the cancer had found it’s way into my csf and spread to my spine. My doctor said it’s called leptomeningeal disease? I guess the real reason I posted on here is I’ve never really had anyone in my life I was close to get cancer, I don’t have anyone to talk to, and I’m kind of losing my head, I don’t know how to cope with the fact that I’m dying and I’m taking it out on my loved ones. They don’t deserve it, and I don’t want that to be how I’m remembered by them. I need help