scared..two small hypodense liver lesions waiting for MRI results

Options
Faith Helen
Faith Helen Member Posts: 21 Member
edited February 2023 in Breast Cancer #1

Does anyone have any experience with this? I had surgery and radiation 7 years ago for stage 1 IDC in my right breast, no lymph node involvement found at all, ER/Pr+, intermediate grade, low risk for stage 4 according to the oncotype test and I've been on tamoxifan and the anastrolzole for basically 6 1/2 years with no local recurrence. No symptoms. Now an "incidental" finding on a lung CT scan last January, led to a negative PET for a lung nodule with followup lung CT this past January. That showed the lung nodule was smaller (great!) but also turned up two liver lesions. First radiologist described them as "low attentuation" and the second radiologist said they are "hypodense" and of "uncertain etiology". I've been driving myself crazy reading radiology articles online that I don't understand and trying to find something encouraging.... Thought I had found a little reassurance but just read something that breast mets to liver are 'usually hypodense'. Appreciate any thoughts or help or hope out there.