Starting to feel like the old me!

Truckincrazy1
Truckincrazy1 Member Posts: 95 Member
edited December 2022 in Breast Cancer #1

I wanted to share my feelings with all of the ladies here that have been here for me. After months of struggling with fear, anxiety, insomnia, dealing with incompetent medical providers, the list goes on. I work on it daily to pray, stay positive, get in shape physically. I have started to look for employment. Got my hair colored, getting it cut. After weeks of physical therapy I have regained the strength in my legs. Sure I still have melt downs and tears, with anxiety. I can say though I am having more better days then I have had in the last 8 months.

I may not be where I want to be, but I'm not where I used to be.

I want to thank all of you ladies for your amazing support.

I keep a post it note next to my lap top. Ask yourself what are you going to do today to get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow?

Thank you all!

Comments

• thelazyaranch4
    thelazyaranch4 Member Posts: 35 Member

This is such an inspiration!! I currently share your struggles and it is so good to hear that you are on your way to getting back to yourself!

I’m in round 3 of 4 ac after a hard run with taxol/carbo and lumpectomy. At the least, 20 rads next on my list. It feels like I will never feel good at this moment. You have given me hope!

keep up the good work!!

• Truckincrazy1
    Truckincrazy1 Member Posts: 95 Member

Oh I am so glad that I am now at a point of this journey that I am able to help someone else. Stay strong, you got this!