How to get rid of the worry and dread

mrsgibby
mrsgibby Member Posts: 1 *
edited November 21 in Ovarian Cancer #1

Hi. I'm new. I've been struggling with opening up since Nov 2020. I was hit with lung cancer nov 2020, had a lobotomy. Thought I was in the clear, then in March 2021, was hit with ovarian cancer. I went from stage 1 to stage 4 in three weeks. Doctors were blown away I had 9 rounds of chemo, then put on rubraca . My hair came back but not correctly. Eyebrow and eye lashes not the same. I'm thankful for what I have, but it's been a year since my last IV chemo and I wear a hat because my hairline is so far back. I wake up every day thanking God I am here. I just struggle with the fear of when and where the cancer will come back. My memory is awful now. I want to feel good about myself again. I had So much energy all of the time and it's just gone. Multiple surgeries and hospitalizations , I can't seem to catch a break. Losing my job and the income I had broke my heart.

On a wonderful note, I have wonderful kids and grandchildren. Just have to be extra careful due to catching every germ that blows past .

I just wish I could figure out how not to be angry pr sad. The medicine I'm on doesn't help that.

Thanks for letting me vent