NED appointment today, 5th NED

Options
Harmanygroves
Harmanygroves Member Posts: 486 Member
edited November 2022 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1

Hey, friends--

I'm exhausted, having had another 3-month check up today. I'm happy to report that I'm still in NED status! Such a relief, but I am so exhausted. I'm realizing that I dread these appointments.

I prepared this morning by taking a bath and using my dilator. I am horrible about about routinely using it! I do jam it in there and get the cobwebs out as often as I can now. No longer feeling angry and resentful about all of it.

Mentally and emotionally, I'm doing well! I had a rough page after Deb 1 died, but I think that's normal. I began writing professionally, as you all know, and I seem to have seriously regained my voice. I've got a following on Medium, and am making some money writing. I've got about 240 articles posted.

Here's a story I wrote about getting mugged in Cambodia. TW: there is some language in it. I hope you like it!

Some of the articles I've written about cancer have gone really well. Anyway, all is going well for me, and I came in and read some posts by CMB which always makes me smile. How are all of you? How's your health?

Love,

Deb

Comments