YouTube Channel For UPSC

Options
Candlewood
Candlewood Member Posts: 27 Member
edited November 2022 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1

Hello everyone! I have not been here for a while but I am back and wanted to let you all know that I have started a YouTube channel for those diagnosed with UPSC. I am not sure I can post it here, so please remove it if I am violating any rules. I am not making money from this, I am just doing it because I didn't see a lot of YT videos on a woman's journey with UPSC when I was first diagnosed more than 5 years ago. Here is the link to the channel if you are interested in watching. Thanks everyone! - Candlewood

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa36Ne1VUC4ZJnRu-gjRdHA

Comments

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options

Will check it out. Thanks

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

I have a different type of uterine cancer, but I took a peek at your YouTube channel and was happy to see that the various topics are starting to be viewed by others. The more information on these less common types of uterine cancer that is available the better since not everyone follows the same learning path. 

• Candlewood
    Candlewood Member Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Hi cmb - Thanks for checking out my youtube videos on the subject of UPSC. I am hoping they can help at least one person. If so, I would be happy with that. I didn't realize that the music was so loud when I made them, it's kind of annoying. I might redo them for that reason. I will make more videos in the future.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options

Please do make more. Great job