Help Needed - Vomitting

2»

Comments

• TawandaJ
    TawandaJ Member Posts: 27 Member

Thanks, Russ! Fortunately we have an adjustable bed and I can even raise and lower him if I think he's struggling. So far, he's doing OK with the saliva. It is becoming more of an issue though. He did decide to stop working for the next few weeks to focus on getting through this next phase. We saw the doctor yesterday and he is on track to complete radiation and chemo this week. His WBC rebounded since Thursday and he did not need the medication.

Best,

Tawanda

• TawandaJ
    TawandaJ Member Posts: 27 Member
  • wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member

Tawanda, so glad you have an adjustable bed it will be a great help for him in the coming days. The saliva issue probably will get worse for a while but will go back the other way eventually, part of the process, unfortunately. I think he made a wise decision to take time off work to deal with this. it's only temporary and he will be back to work soon enough. This is the most important to get through right now though. I am glad the follow-up with your doctor went well and he is on track to finish treatment and get through this and his blood count is back up. Thank you for your updates and responses.

Wishing You the Best

Take Care God Bless-Russ