Hi, does anyone here have Her2Positive

Options
AlexisM22
AlexisM22 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited July 2022 in Breast Cancer #1

Hi Everyone! I am brand new here, nice to meet you all :)!!!! I've been looking for a positive, nice support group and hoping this is it ! I was diagnosed in late March with Her2Positive Stage 2A breast cancer. Does anyone else have this kind of cancer here? I am on my 5th chemotherapy (out of 8) and have had three surgeries before chemo.. the last one being a masectomy. Just here to hopefully help others and chat with amazing survivors 💗 please drop me line. Thanks 😊

Comments

• warriormama
    warriormama Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

Hi Alexis! I was just diagnosed with Her2positive in June. I had my first chemo last week. I have 5 more rounds then will be having surgery after. It’s so comforting to know im not alone! How are you feeling? ❤️‍🩹🙏 I’ll be keeping you in my prayers.

• miss_b
    miss_b Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

Hi Alexis,

I’m knew here too and am also her2 +

I've just had my 5th out of 8 chemo rounds and am due to have surgery in the Autumn.

I hope you’re hanging in there, sending love and strength x

• Fearnot22
    Fearnot22 Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

Hi, I too was diagnosed with Her2+. I had 2 surgeries a year ago and completed radiation treatment last September. I am having breast tenderness a year later. I am so glad I am not alone. I'm sending you all 💖🙏🏾~ FearNot!