Basal Cell-Squamous Cell-Forehead Flap

wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member
edited May 2022 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Hello H&N folks. I found an interesting video to share that I happened on, believe it or not, looking at different pill crushers. Anyway, this relates to the fact that she had squamous cell on top of basal cell, which many of us have had but not together. I will let the video speak for itself. It has over 4 million views. This is directly related to H&N cancer to be aware of and watch out for. And like any other cancer, catch it as early as possible. I myself have had a basal cell spot removed in the office and it was small and also what the doctor called pre-cancer was frozen off before it could develop any farther. Also since I had a skin cancer spot the doctor did what they call a whole-body exam which I would recommend to our members they consider getting at least once.

So here is the video and this woman's positivity is through the roof and her detailed presentation is very informative. Take care God Bless-Russ

Also here is the follow-up video of her all healed up and conveying the rest of the story. It is really amazing the procedures and treatments we are blessed to have available

Take care everyone-God Bless-Russ