Naturopath Oncologist

Options
thora
thora Member Posts: 32 Member
edited June 2022 in Breast Cancer #1

Hello,

Has anyone have experience with a naturopath oncologist about their breast cancer?

Comments

• Tatertot
    Tatertot Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

I am currently going with a general Naturopath, we are working on more aggressive natural ways to deal with the cancer. I had the shock of an abnormal mammo followed up with a biopsy leaving 8 metal tags in my breast which will hinder the most effective way to facilitate cancer killing protocols, I was not happy. So now I'm thinking the only way they will take those tags out is if I get the surgery!! Not happy here. So with that, I will most likely do the surgery and still treat the cancer with natural remedies. So far CDS, MMS, Blushwood Berry, BLack Cumin Oil, Pectin . There are lots of natural treatments the traditional Doctors paid by big Pharma's don't want you to use, you can ask your oncologist if they get any monies from treatments and from who. Also, website ChrisBeatCancer.com is a very calming resource.

• catlady2
    catlady2 Member Posts: 50 Member
    Options

To find out how much money a doctor gets from drug or device companies check the database called Dollars for Docs by ProPublica. https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/