Put god first

Options
vvs129
vvs129 Member Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2022 in Breast Cancer #1

I just went in for a X-ray and found out I needed to follow up with a doctor for a mammogram and my whole life changed in a blink of I eye . But one thing I can tell u is threw my experiences I’m keep fighting I’m not giving up no matter what . Just waiting for my test results to come back tell my next action plan im scared im nervous but for some reason im prepared. Once I put my faith first my mindset started to change

Comments

• CancerFreeSunny
    CancerFreeSunny Member Posts: 76 Member
    Options

I had an experience similar to yours. I had in April a Mammo and Ultrasound and they were clear. Then November/Dec my Gyno told me because I was high risk, to get an ultrasound and I did. It was there that they found cancer! I thought that was pretty fast as it measured 10 mm. The biopsy confirmed it, things moved fast, I got a masectomy and now in reconstructive plastic surgery phase. I wore a sports bra today and my breast looks fantastic, it is on the expander filled with 4 fills. But it is starting to look terrific. I still need the implant surgery but I need to heal first.

Do you have an idea of what you would like, when they give you your final report? Such as lumpectormy or mastectomy?

• Sunny5
    Sunny5 Member Posts: 147 Member
    Options

I just finished chemo and will soon have a lumpectomy and then radiation. Like you, I have depended on God to see me through. He has carried me this far and I have every hope and confidence that I'm going to be well. Wishing you all the best! Prayers!