PSK PSK PSK CBD

SnapDragon2
SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 719 Member
edited March 2022 in Colorectal Cancer #1

Read an article out of Israel about a mix of PSK and CBD for CRC. The company is cannobiotech I think. The article said it is showing remarkable results at killing up to 90% of cancer cells.

Research it.

Comments

• SnapDragon2

Found the article

www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cannabis-mushrooms-versus-colon-cancer-cannabotech-s-product-kills-over-90-of-cancerous-colon-cells/ar-AAUMHG0?ocid=entnewsntp

• Soundings
    Soundings Member Posts: 14 Member

My wife has stage 4 colon cancer, and we’ve been putting turkey tail mushroom powder into food. Got the OK from her onc a couple of weeks ago to start using the turkey tail supplement (I purchased 2 different brands - neither have CBD, just turkey tail). I’m hoping it might help in some way.

I’d like to read and learn more and to see how human trials do with this combination of CBD and PSK.

• SnapDragon2

I take turkey tail, cordyceps, reishi, shitake and maitake.

The important ingredient in the mushrooms is the amount of PSK/beta glucan. Aways ask for the certificate of Analysis by a 3rd certifed party as confirmation you are getting what you're paying for. I have found 2 companies that are transparent; Mushroom Science and RealMushroom brands.

What brand are you using?

• Soundings
    Soundings Member Posts: 14 Member

Mushroom Science and Host Defense. Mushroom Science definitely talked about PSK while Host Defense did not. Mushroom Science also had more instructions on how to take the supplement,which I appreciated. I will have to look for Real Mushroom brand as well.

Do you take supplements of those other mushrooms? Especially with shiitake and maitake, I’m wondering if eating them helps?

• SnapDragon2

Yes, I take all five of them every day.

From what I have read about nutritional value of eating mushrooms they are good for you but you do not get enough of the good stuff absorbed before the body purges them. The cell wall is thick and does not break down easily/fast enough for absorbtion of full benefit. Research more on digesting mushrooms.

Mushroom Science has the highest PSK/beta glucan and Real Mushroom comes in 2nd from what I have found so far.. Real Mushroom is out of Canada and has their lots tested at Uof Washington or Oregon (can't remember). I always request the CofA with every shipment. They test in batches and lots.