A Blessed And Happy New Year-Leave Your New Year Wishes Here

Options
wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,297 Member
edited December 2021 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Hello everyone here on the H & N section of CSN.

First of all, I encourage you to post your New Years' greetings and wishes here, and if there is an individual who has been a special supporter, or multiple people, your medical team, a special doctor or nurse helping and supporting you in your cancer journey feel free to give them good credit and a shout out here.

I would like to wish everyone and their families and friends a very Blessed and Happy New Year.

May you all have wonderful caring cancer teams to get you through it all, successful treatments, ease of recovery, no side effects, and untold numbers of clear scans and cancer-free years ahead.

May the Good Lord watch over you all-Wishing You The Best-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

Comments

• ERomanO
    ERomanO Member Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Happy New Year to you, Russ, and all H&N members!

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thanks, Mr. Romano for your response and well wishes-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• Logan51
    Logan51 Member Posts: 465 Member
    edited January 2022 #4
    Options

Best hopes and Prayers for all Survivors- in or about to go thru tx or have been in 2022. C tx for H&N has advanced over the years, so not as harsh as it was- but still is, and know survival rates for our C are among the highest of all Cs, so keep your mind in the Positive knowing your Drs. will be able to deal with it.

Personally, I hope 2022 keeps things as-is/without any new negatives. That would be just fine with me.

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thanks, Logan best New Year wishes to you also and I agree no new negatives would be fine-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• gardenspenny
    gardenspenny Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year. I am a spouse caregiver for my husband who was diagnosed Stage 4 in the fall of 2020. He had surgery at the U of Miami in Feb of 2021. The surgeons removed his right jaw and replaced it with a bone from his shoulder. Then there was chemo & radiation done at the same time. It has been a tough year. He is 81 yr old and had a lot of complications - infections, compression fractures in his spine, feeding tube. He is now eating soft foods and walking a little. I hope you all will post more. I feel so lonely taking care of him. We have no family close by. I could use some moral support.

• wbcgaruss
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

Dear gardenspenny thank you for stopping by and leaving such good wishes for everybody. I would like to extend a warm welcome to you from all the folks here on the CSN H&N group. I also urge you to look through the Superthread at the top of the H&N page. It is a wealth of resources and you may find some helpful advice there. Your husband has certainly had a full dose of the H&N cancer experience and you as a caregiver also. His experience is hard on anybody to endure but at his age, it is a more difficult time but he has persevered due to sheer will and you his wonderful caregiver. I will pray for you folks and send you a PM of encouragement in the best fashion I know how and urge others to do the same to support this couple in this time of recovery.

Wishing you the best-Take care-God Bless-Russ